Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Alphabe-Thursday Letter V

<
Good morning class.

Welcome to round ten of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the very vivacious letter:


A very dear lady sent me a card recently that reminded me "slow and steady wins the race".   I am impatient to feel better and to not continue the ripple effect of chronic illness but I am VERY grateful that things haven't gotten worse and I  have good doctors, good friends and Mr. Jenny to help me through.   I tried visiting a few links last week and I'll try again this week!   Thank you for all the kind words last week.   I appreciated them and am researching!   So many good suggestions.   Thank you!

Please!   Stay well!  I miss you!

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your vibrant letter now!
post signature

19 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Glad you are staying positive, Jenny! Hope you feel much better soon.

carol l mckenna said...

Sending you lots of distant reiki healing hugs ~ xo ~ Feel better each day!

Happy Weekend coming to you,
artmusedog and carol

Betty said...

I hope you get some more answers soon. In the past I've watched a couple of those medical mystery television shows where they finally come up with an answer.

When Reid was in the 8th grade he developed very severe pain in most of his joints. We were living in Oklahoma then and were sent to Texas Children's Hospital in Houston. I can remember the pain being so bad that he would complain when the car went over a bump. He was out of school for four months. After many tests he was diagnosed with JRA. Children can have rheumatoid arthritis with or without rheumatoid factor in their blood. So, he went on medication and slowly felt better. After a year they told us that he did not have JRA because it seemed to have gone away. They said it must have been a virus. I thought that was strange, but relieved that it had gone away on its own. Sometimes the best minds have trouble figuring out what is going on. What's so frustrating is that medicine is not an exact science. We want answers.

I'm praying you get answers and a successful treatment...soon!

Rita said...

Good advice! *hugs* :)

Annesphamily said...

Hi Jenny! It is snowing like mad here! I have to run an errand and will be back to visit more posts! Enjoy your day and feel good! Hugs, Anne

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Jenny, positive strength is what you are!

Rain said...

Hi Jenny, I am having trouble with linking my post on Mr. Linky.
Sorry, I might have done tried several times...oops !

Rain at Raindrops

La Petite Gallery said...

Dear Jenny, sorry to hear this, feel better. yvonne

Little Wandering Wren said...

Sending you hugs from afar for a V very good week! It must be time for this for you! My very good week would include a link to Alphabe-Thursday but I'm packing up for a big trip, and it ain't happening! I promise to be here next week. So I just wanted to say hi and now bye! :)
Wren x

Rain said...

YAY ! Mr. McLinky was fixed and I was able to link my post at last !!!

Rain at Raindrops

Whispering Thoughts said...

Feel better soon

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

You can click on claim as much as 50 times per one captcha.

The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or Dollars.

Haider Jamal Abbasi (iAMHJA) said...

new version of Fouad Whatsapp
clash of clans hack

OGYoutube

SELISIHWAKTU said...



Hi, I have interesting info for you, just click on one link, okay?

? Here +
? Here ++
? Here +++
? Here ++++
? Here +++++

SELISIHWAKTU said...

I am amazed by your writing and the people who commented.
Here
Greetings from me: selisihwaktu.com — Portal Pengetahuan

eko susilo said...

dunia ini cepat berubah dan distribusi informasi menjadi keharusan.
dengan website desa, desa dapat memberikan informasi pencapaian dan program yang sedang di kerjakan. yuk buat website desa di Desa Online..

Google GooG said...

Kami sangat menghargai tulisan yang anda terbitkan ini, dengan dukungan internet dan google semu orang pun bisa membaca tulisan anda dan juga tulisan saya dengan tema Selisih Waktu dan lainnya.

Google GooG said...

Walaupun sepertinya tulisan yang anda bagikan ini sudah lama dan usang tetapi sangat berati bagi orang yang membutuhkan tutorial dan info semacam ini, salam dari Saya. semoga anda yang berkunjung ke website ini semuanya akan bahagia.

eko susilo said...

I am very happy to be able to give my comments here.
- eQ.