Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Centus Week 174

 
 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FOUR of Saturday Centus. 

Okay. 

I am STILL determined.

I am going to keep going with this until week 200...

I'm having a good time with it still!

Let's try something totally and completely different this week.

How about EXACTLY one hundred words ABOUT one word.

BUT...

You can't actually use the word in the writing.

At all.

Kind of like that game where you have to describe the word but can't use it.

I can't remember the name of that game...

...but I like it.

I think.

The word this week is:

FORBIDDEN

  The prompt this week is the word 'Forbidden'

Number of words:  Exactly one hundred.  Using the word 'forbidden' in your writing is forbidden. 
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any

Please keep your writing G rated...cuz I blush easily.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday...
post signature

6 comments:

Dreaming said...

I LOVE Saturday Centus and would/will miss it terribly if it goes away. Yeah, I understand how it is if folks don’t play along - and sometimes I don’t. Sometimes your prompts are such zingers - I just can’t come up with something. But I love the mental challenge and I thank you for making me put my mind in gear on Saturday mornings!
So... now to think about things 'forbidden' - and come up with something!
Have a great day!

21 Wits said...

Jenny your prompt for today rocks my world! Even on this Sunday morning! I just love it! You'll totally enjoy the photo of you (Hehehehehe!!!) that I posted too. I completely wonderful hair day it was!

Anonymous said...

There would be gnashing of teeth from me if Saturday Centus were gone, but I understand also if folks are not participating. Sad, because your prompts are fabulous!

Viki said...

Saturday centus is like an old friend, I can visit any time I like, ha. I've checked I've only did it about half the time. I understand though if you want to end it.

Unknown said...

Shoot, I didn't see the thing about being G rated until I'd already posted the link. It isn't X rated or anything, but it's not G rated either! I'm sorry. :-(

Kris said...

Jenny, you are so awesome and thank you for hosting this gem of a meme !!!

I have written about 100 or more SC's and it has been wonderful. My family and I have had a great, fun and busy summer, so I have neglected to do much writing or reading of SC.I am feeling rather like a dam that is about to burst and a flood of stories want to escape as summer comes to a close !!!

I will jump into frolic with you all very soon...might even break a rule or two, which is my rascally MO...love you and hope you are feeling better after all that surgery !!!

Hugs,
Kris