Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday Centus - Week 150

 Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY of Saturday Centus.

The prompt this week is:   "Code Red!"
 Number of words:  102.   (including the two words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

I think I am totally caught up on reading but there are a few links I can't get onto either through my blog or through linky tools.   If I didn't visit you that's probably the reason why!

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday... post signature

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Very impressive that you have managed to catch up on all that reading!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You are a wonder, Jenny Matlock.

=)

Kris said...

I wrote a weird little story on the immigration issue of all things !

BTW, I am totally bowled over by your visits to my blog and the amazing amount of reading you did to catch up on everyone. The kind, thoughtful comments you wrote are fuel that fires me up and keeps me in the writing game...you are awesome !!!

Have a wonderful week Jenny !

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny,
I can't "Google Friend Connect" with anybody, but my blog does have a link to your blog in the sidebar, and I put a "Saturday Centus" banner in my post. This was a lot of fun, and I'm rather sure mine's not like anyone else's!