Sunday, July 31, 2011

You say carrots...I say ...winner, winner!



Sometimes I have no idea why I actually write what pops into my head.

It's an affliction I tell ya.

BUT...

Mr. Random Integer and I had a brief fling moments ago and this is what he whispered in my ear...

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 48
Result: 24
July 31, 2011 8:28 AM
(which is a big, fat lie because it's really 5:28 PM!)


And the comment that corresonds with comment 24 is:

Rocky Mountain Woman said...
I love the grapevine wall hangings! Very cool and rustic, they would look great in my house...

Sooo... Miss RMW! Send me an e-mail and we'll get your prize all figured out. jennymatlock at cox dot net

Congratulations!

And Happy Carroting!

Thanks for playing everyone.


post signature

11 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Congratulations to #24 :o) Miss RMW is a sweetheart! (Now, better be sure to keep these carrots from your sweet horses :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

Theresa said...

Nibble, nibble, crunch:) A snowman poem about the carrot nose! Congrats to the winner! Lucky, lucky WINNER!!!!!

Have a blessed evening, HUGS!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Congratulation to RMW..The carrots look great for snack!

Ms. A said...

Congrats, RMW!

Susan Anderson said...

I'm happy for RMW. She is one of my favorites of the people who frequent your blog!

=)

Nonna said...

Good for you RMW...enjoy !!!

I Wonder Wye said...

Congrats to the winner for the cute prize. Lots of wild rabbits and horses around here that probably wouldn't respect it as a work of art!!

Pondside said...

Woo Hoo - RMW is one of my favorites, so congrats to her!

Jo said...

Oh lucky lucky RMW!

21 Wits said...

Very cool RMW!

Unknown said...

Rocky is one lucky lady! And Ms. Jenny is one generous gal!